CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Gotta Love Little Critters! (Mostly)

So living in the country surrounded by trees brings out a bunch of little critters that you wouldn't ever see in the city. I love watching these critters do their thing! We have a squirrel that likes to gather pine cones, bring them to a certain limb in a certain tree, then hang upside down off that limb and drop the pine cones on a car that's covered by a tarp. We're guessing that he likes the sound the pine cones make off the tarp. I haven't been able to get a picture of this little guy yet, but it was fun to watch him for awhile!

And then yesterday, Skruffy treed a family of raccoons. I've never seen a raccoon up close before. They were adorable!

Photobucket
These are the two babies. Well, as Kathy called them, teenagers. They were older babies hehe!

Photobucket
And here's who we're assuming is Mama. You can't tell in the pic, but she's twice the sizes as the other two were.


And then today Peter found this...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes that is a snake coming out of Bill and Kathy's car.

And then comes the mostly part of the heading. The critters I don't love so much... mosquitos! Case in point...

Photobucket
Poor Alexis!

No comments: