CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here it is!!!

So you remember how in an earlier post I had posted a picture of Alexis and Peter that I said I had the same picture of Natalie and Peter doing the same thing? I found the picture of Natalie and Peter.

Here's the pic with Alexis first...

Photobucket

And here's the one with Natalie...

Photobucket

Crazy weird!

1 comment:

Christel said...

Apparently Peter's face is the best place for playing with blocks. The next time we get together, we'll have Eli play with a block on Peter's face too. HAHA