CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HAHA Does this count???

So this morning Alexis woke up wet through her clothes. So needless to say, she got a bath this morning instead of this evening (we'll see how icky she gets today to see if she needs one this evening too). In the middle of her bath she stands up and starts squating and turning red in the face... all us mom's know what that look means. So I grabbed her up and she went poo poo in the potty! So does that count as the first potty in the potty?

1 comment:

Christel said...

I'd say yes, she went potty in the potty, but no, that was not her first potty in the potty. She really didn't have anything to do with it. Ya know?

Still, way to go Alexis! HAHA