CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Too Funny

OK I just have to share this. So for the past couple weeks Peter has been training (for lack of a better word) for his physical exam for the sheriff's deputy position he has applied for. He's been doing push ups and sit ups and running pretty much everyday. Well this morning when he was doing his push ups, Alexis laid down on the floor, on her belly, next to him and started lifting her head up and down. And then when Peter was doing his sit ups she sat next to him and rocked forward and backward as if doing sit ups too. It was hilarious. Of course I ran up stairs to get the camera but she wouldn't do it again for us, even though I made Peter do his push ups and sit ups again.... he wasn't too pleased that I made him do that again, but hey, it'll help him in the end, right?

1 comment:

Christel said...

HAHAHA That's hilarious!