CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tattoo Ideas

So in an earlier post I had mentioned that I wanted to get a tattoo. Since then I've been thinking about it a lot... haha. I think I've found the basic idea of what I want... it's changed a little from my original idea. (I think, although my original idea still appeals to me too.....) So I wanted to get some opinions.

I think I basically want this idea http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooOne.asp?flash=12040. With 4 butterflies; two butterflies bigger than the other two, the bigger ones to represent Peter and I obviously, and the smaller two to represent the girls. But I think I like the shape of these better.http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooOne.asp?flash=2492. And I think I'd like them clustered a little closer.... a little but not much.

But my orginal idea of having one butterfly with one of our initials in each section of the wing still appeals to me. There's a lot that I like for that one too.... something like these... of course some of the coloration will be different than what's shown in these...
http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooOne.asp?flash=3224
http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooOne.asp?flash=11616
http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooOne.asp?flash=11609
http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooOne.asp?flash=5954

There are others that I like, but that could lead to a very long list. Obviously I'm no where close to getting it done, but the idea is in my head and when one of us gets a job and has a little spare money, maybe I'll take more time to narrow it down to what I really want. The good thing about the first idea is that if for some reason, down the road, Peter and I decide that we do want another child, another butterfly to represent him/her can be added. With my original idea, it would be a bit difficult.... What do you think???

1 comment:

Christel said...

Awesome! I like the second of the "swarm" of butterflies, just like you. Also, the third one in the individual butterflies is my favorite, however, it would be your tattoo, so really, go with whatever you like the best. :) I think you're smart in thinking about futures, you never know what might happen....

Sorry I wasn't around tonight to chat. I actually ended up painting the bathroom upstairs! It's a major shocker when you walk up the stairs and see in there, but once you're there, holy cow! It's amazing. I love it. I'm mostly done, I have some edges left to go back and fill in because the roller didn't fit. It took a lot longer than I thought....now I'm off to bed!