CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Picture Blog

OK so another post of pictures. No promises on how long, or short, it's going to be.... If you've already seen the ones I just posted to my myspace, then you've already seen most of them.

Photobucket
I have this same picture of Peter and Natalie.... with the same block even.... too funny!!! I tried looking for it, but it must be on a CD somewhere.... I'll have to keep looking.

Photobucket
Just look at those curls! I hope they stay :D

Photobucket
Alexis loves sitting in that dog bed. She's usually reading and very happy. I think she was a little peeved that I interupted her playing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alexis really likes throwing the ball for Skruffy.

Photobucket
Relaxing in the shade

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA This is what her hair looks like after rubbing sunscreen on her head!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We call Alexis the Milk Jug Baby. She loves carrying the empty milk jugs all over the house.

Photobucket
Ahhh the kid in the laundry basket. Classic!!!

And to end it for today a picture of me and my beautiful girls.
Photobucket


I just noticed they were all of Alexis, but I think I'll end it there for today! We put in a sand box this weekend and I have a ton of cute pictures of the girls playing in there. Maybe I'll do a post with those pics tomorrow! And I promise Natalie will make an appearance in it. HEHE

1 comment:

Christel said...

LOL I had just seen all these on your myspace, but they're still cute and we enjoy seeing you guys in whatever way we can. :)