CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

On a more positive note

My last post was a bit depressing and I've been meaning to update with a more positive post for the longest time, but I've been very busy with subbing, working at the health club, birthdays, and being a mom and wife that I just haven't had the time. To be honest I only have about 10 minutes now to do a quick update. So you get two funny stories.

Lately, Kathy has been buying gallon jugs of chocolate milk. One morning, Kathy mixed some with regular whole milk (the chocolate milk is too sweet to just drink by itself) and then warmed it up for Alexis. Alexis drank it up and very seriously said it was good "Tchosfee milk!" (Coffee milk). We all about burst with laughing so hard! Ever since then, she's had to have her 'tchosfee milk' every morning.

The other night I woke up to one of the girls off and on crying. I laid in bed for a few minutes to see if the cryer would stop (I honestly couldn't tell which one it was), but when it didn't I got up and decided to see what was the issue. I first checked on Alexis thinking that she'd be the most likely one to be fussing, but she was fast asleep. I then went to check on Natalie, but she wasn't in her bed. She fussed again and it came from to floor so I looked down, and still couldn't find her. Again she whimpered and there was a quiet "Mooommm" and again I looked on the floor. I finally found her and was laughing so hard, but as quietly as I could so not to wake up Alexis. Somehow she had rolled off her bed and then rolled underneath her bed. Being sleepy and disoriented, she couldn't figure out where she was and how to get out.

I love my silly girls so very much. Moments like these make all the rough moments totally worth it! I'm glad these silly, great moments outweigh the trying difficult ones!

1 comment:

Christel said...

OH that's funny! Both of them! Cracks me up! I can just picture her being under her bed. LOL

I need to update too. Jess is going to the Husky game with a friend today, so maybe I'll have some time this evening to do so.