CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

We've been invaded!

By LADYBUGS of all things! We came home this afternoon from a full day of being gone and there are THOUSANDS of ladybugs all over the house! Mind you, there weren't ANY when we left, so this is an accumulation of just one day. I've never seen so many ladybugs in one place before! The house seriously looks like it's moving! As you can tell by one of the last pictures, not even I was immune to it as I was taking pictures! We had to all gather around the door, so we could quickly get inside with the minimal amount of invasion inside, it would be impossible to come inside without a few getting in, but I'm proud, we only let in three (that we found at the time)!








4 comments:

Claire said...

That is SO weird! Who would have thought something like that would happen? I bet the girls think it's pretty cool though!

Christel said...

Wow, that is so gross and weird. Chances are they'll go just as fast as they came. Has that ever happened before?

Stephanie said...

Apparently it happens all the time. Last year it didn't really. But according to PEter's parents there have been years that the outside walls were completely COVERED with the ladybugs. Weird!!! The girls are having fun watching them on the windows.

The road less traveled... said...

I hated the damn ladybug infestations growing up. When they get in the house, then kill themselves on a hot light bulb, they reek. At least it's good entertainment for the girls.