CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Excitement is...!

A post of things that have made me excited lately!

There is a Chinese restaurant in Pullman called the Emerald. It is by far the BEST Chinese restaurant I've ever been to, ever! My favorite thing there is their almond chicken and pork chow mien! They make a gravy out of the almonds for their almond chicken and it is absolutely devine! Since moving away from Pullman, I've been searching and searching for another restaurant that makes the almond chicken like that. Well, it took 5 years to do it, but I finally found one!!! It's not nearly as good as the Emerald, but still mighy delicious! I'm so super happy!

We got our family pictures done this past week. It's the first professional pictures we've had since Alexis was born. It was a late birthday gift Peter got me! They turned out awesome! We got a deal on them, where when we ordered the package we got a CD of all the pictures we took, not just the pictures we ordered, and the copy release for them, so I can go and print out ones that I didn't get to order! It's a good thing because I couldn''t just pick out a couple, I wanted them all!

I have been subbing pretty much full time this year. Most of the jobs I've been getting are from teachers that have requested me specifically too fill in for them! I even have a secretary that calls me when a teacher gives her the task of finding a sub for them! Now I just need to get in with whoever it is that does the hiring in the district.

2 comments:

The road less traveled... said...

What Chinese restaurant has the awesome almond chicken?

Christel said...

That's great Steph! I'm glad to hear you're staying busy with subbing and maybe can move away from working at the health club too. Wouldn't that be nice?!

I love the family pictures you have posted and can't wait to see more, you're planning on doing that soon, right? :)