
Natalie lost her first tooth yesterday! My little girl is getting so big! Apparently, Natalie and Peter were playing and he knocked her over and she bonked her mouth on his foot and out came the tooth. I'm assured that it must have been loose because she didn't hit her mouth on his foot hard, that and
the foot isn't really a hard surface to knock out a tooth that wasn't ready. I was at work so I didn't get to witness the reaction but Natalie, being the drama queen she is, went into hysterics. But after explaining that it was supposed to happen and that a bigger tooth will grow back in it's place,

she calmed down. By the time I got home she was a very excited little girl and came running up to me exclaiming that she lost a tooth! Of course we explained about the Tooth Fairy. Natalie was full of questions! How does the Tooth Fairy know when you've lost a tooth? How will she get the tooth from underneath my pillow without waking me up? etc. When bed time rolled around, under the pillow went the tooth, and out came a lot more questions, which were mostly answered. I think Natalie was stalling actaully going to bed so I had to end the questions until morning time. This morning we had one excited child when she checked under her pillow to find 50 cents there instead of the tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment