CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Phew

I'M DOOOOONNNNNEEEEE!!!!

"With what?" you're probably asking. Well, there is a 4th grade position open in the Sedro-Woolley School District that, of course, I'm going to apply for. But I have applied to a couple other positions that I didn't get ANY response for, so before I turned in the required things for this position, I wanted to redo some things. I totally redid my resume, with a lot of help from the bestest friend in the world and Kathy! I also redid my letter of intent, with help from Kathy! Thanks guys for all your help!!! Since it posted on the 16th, if I weren't working, eating or sleeping, I've been working on one of those two projects. It's been exhausting! But I think they're perfect now and, hopefully, will get a response! Let's hope it was worth it! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Christel said...

Best of luck! I'll be sending you all the luck in the world. I really like the new resume! Nice!