CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Awesomeness!!!

I had a GREAT birthday weekend! I'll update more when I have more time and I am able to go through the billions of pictures we took! (OK It wasn't really billions, but it is A LOT!!!) Let's just say this weekend involved boats, animals, and pictures (more than what we took).

We're headed back today. But I had so much fun this weekend! Thanks mom for the great times!

1 comment:

Christel said...

Ok, I totally left you a comment earlier, but it didn't show up!? That is totally not fair. Let's see if I remember...

I said I am so glad you had a good weekend. I can't wait to see the pictures. You better post them as soon as you get them. I thought about your birthday yesterday, but didn't leave a message because I knew you were in Vancouver (lame, I know, sorry) HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late. :) I know there was more that I wrote, and it was much funnier but I'm not feeling quite as creative now. Sorry Elephanie!