It seems as though Christel has graciously tagged me! Thanks...
The Rules:
1. List 6 random facts about me or my family
2. Tag 6 people
3. Leave 6 comments
OK here goes...
1. Peter and I met by someone (I've heard it was Jonalee) actually pushing me into him and him having to catch me. I remember thinking he was really drunk that night, but he still insists he was stone cold sober. But it's been almost 8 years that we've been together and we've been married 6 of those years. It seems crazy to me.
2. I don't know if this is interesting to anyone else, but you know how there's pretty much meanings to everything, so I looked up what it meant because my favorite color is purple. (Does that even make sense?) Since my favorite color is purple, it means that I'm noble, spiritual, and mysterious. I found it a bit interesting... am I noble??
3. I am amazed everyday with Natalie and Alexis. How much they grow and learn and develop, every day is different. Just today, Alexis said 3 new words. Crazy how much they change and how constant they are changing. Not a fact really, just a realization I had today.
4. Peter sometimes has this dorky giggle. He sounds like goofy. It always gets me into a fit of giggles that I can't control. It doesn't happen often, and you can't predict when it will happen, it just does and it's the funniest thing ever!
5. So here is something that probably isn't interesting at all. I want to learn how to swim. I have a fear of deep water that I want to get over and be able to enjoy being in water so that when we go to the beach or somewhere with a pool, I can have fun and play with my family rather than watch from the side. Right now that's not a problem since the girls are too small to know how to swim, although Natalie's getting to that age where I'm going to have to put her in swimming lessons, but later on, when they're older, they're not going to want to stay in the shallows. Just something that's been going on in my head.
6. I've decided I'm going to get a tattoo. I'm going to get a butterfly with the first initial of our names; one in each part of the wing. I just don't know when I'm going to get it or where I'm going to put it, but I AM GOING TO GET IT.
OK I tag Kathi, Carrie, Betsy, Lynnelle, Katie, and Vanessa.... if they actually read this that is.
Pippa's Ice Cream Party
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment