CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm trying this out

Well I've heard this is easier to use than myspace so I'm going to try it out. Although, I don't see the point in keeping this as well as my livejournal, facebook and myspace accounts, so I think the livejournal and facebook are going away. I'll keep my myspace though so I can keep up with people that use that... I'll probably keep up with Alexis's firsts too.

It's Alexis's first birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIS!!! She is getting so big and so smart so fast. It always amazes me at how fast they grow up and learn new things. She is walking now. She's still very wobbly, but she is preferring to walk more than crawl anymore.

Natalie is doing wonderfully! She is loving being able to go outside and play more often now that we have moved where she can do that. She is turning out to be quite the outdoorsy type! She, too is getting big and very smart. I've been toying with trying to get her into Kindergarten a year early, but I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe I can find a good head start program or something to enroll her in come this fall.

Peter is doing well. He's working really hard at trying to find a job, no prospects yet :(. He's also been enjoying having the time off to help his parents around the house and spending more time with his girls. It's been quite the difference from having him hardly around because of work and school to having him around all the time, although we are loving it!

I'm doing great as well. I've been looking to find a job too, in teaching, office work, working for a casino... pretty much anything that would pay me enough to justify putting the girls into daycare eventually. I love staying at home with them all the time, but I'm ready to have more adult interaction and the girls need to have more kid interaction as well.

Well, I think I've rambled on enough for the time being. Besides, a birthday girl just woke up from her nap so I need to go get her! Bye y'all.

1 comment:

Christel said...

YAY! Glad you are here and that all is going well. Have to get you a teaching gig though! :)

LOVE YA!