CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our Summer Bucket List

One of my friends and her daughter are doing a summer bucket list.  I thought that this was a great idea!  So here is our bucket list.

  • Lose 10-15 lbs.
  • Go camping
  • Have a Disney movie marathon
  • Go for a hike once a week... that's only 11 hikes
  • Visit Pullman.  Share memories of how Peter and I met with the girls.
  • Join the Sedro Woolley Library
  • Mani/Pedi day with the girls
  • Clean my room
  • Clean and organize the girls room (again)... including dressers
  • Get Alexis out of Pull Ups at night
  • Learn Spanish
  • Make a kite and go to the beach to fly it
  • Go to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle
  • Picnic at the park
  • Sign up for some community service with the girls
  • Have many water fights!
  • Have a watermelon eating contest
  • Lay in the grass and find cloud pictures
  • Go putt putt golfing
  • Go bowling
  • Have the girls make self portraits on large butcher paper
  • Give the girls a camera, and let them take photographs of things that inspire them outside
  • Sew curtains for the living room, dining room, and the girls' room
  • Zip Lining with Peter
  • Get Natalie's Skating medals engraved... Finally...
  • Get a frame box (or something) to display the girls' skating pins
Some are just for me, and others are things I plan to enjoy with the girls.  I plan to come back here and cross off items as we do them, and probably add things as well, so keep checking back.

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is awesome! Sounds like a fun summer.