We were already in town, so I thought I'd do something to cross off another thing on our bucket list instead. We went bowling. There is an old bowling lanes in Sedro Woolley that has been closed down for years. It has been recently purchased, revamped and it has reopened. I thought it would be fun to bring the girls there. Nobody enjoyed it (which is surprising because we all LOVE bowling). The girls were so whiny, argumentative and complained the entire time. Remember how I said it was an old bowling alley? While they fixed the floors and mechanical stuff, they kept it older; the ball returns were the older style not the fancy newer kind you see in alleys today, we had to keep our own scores because there were no computers to do it, but the biggest thing is that there were no bumpers. The girls are used to bowling with bumpers and therefore they got a lot of gutter balls. But instead of playing to have fun, all they could focus on was that they weren't doing very good and whined and complained a lot. =( I was ready to scream by the time our game was over and I couldn't get out of there fast enough... Since it was such a disastrous outing of bowling, I'm not going to cross that off of our bucket list, but I will add and cross off...
Not kill children when they're being exceptionally whiny, argumentative and complaining!!!
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment