I meant to do this post this weekend but never did get to it. One of our Thanksgiving traditions before we eat is to tell each other what we are thankful for. Here is what each of the Boyds is thankful for:
Stephanie: Peter, Natalie, Alexis, Mom, Tom, Kathi, Kathy, Bill and the rest of our wonderful family! Jobs that pay the bills. A roof over our heads. Family that actually cares enough about each other to go a little crazy (we all do it!).
Peter: Family!! A job that picked me, but one that I love and is treating me well! Family!!
Natalie: My skating teachers! My family that loves me! The troops that fight in the wars. Good food!!
Alexis: Mom and dad because they helped me feel better when I was sick. My Grandmas and Papa because they love me lots! Sister because she helps me too much. And Skruffy and Ginger because they're our pets!
So that is what the Boyd Family is thankful for this year! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
Pippa's Ice Cream Party
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment