CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chasing Rainbows

Tonight after skating lessons, we left the rink and there were two beautiful rainbows! We stood there for a while and admired them before loading up in the car to head home. On the way home, Natalie suggested that we try to find an end to see if we can capture one of the pots of gold: as she put it, "There are four rainbow ends, Mom! We should be able to find ONE of them and get a pot of gold!" Love that logic! =) So we took a bit of a detour and tried to find one end of the two rainbows to see if we could get our hands on one of those elusive pots of gold. The leprechauns were too sneaky though and the rainbows disappeared before we could find any ends. It was a good, imaginative 10-15 minutes of pure silliness!

No comments: