CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! We had a lot of fun here!!! Below you will see two slide shows of pictures from our fun filled Halloween festivities.

We actually got around to carving pumpkins this year! We had a blast! Although, we kind of cheated and used the pre-made designs, instead of using our creativity.... maybe I'll be able to convince them to do that next year! Alexis was so funny when it came to scraping the guts. At first she didn't want anything to do with getting her hands slimey and gross (which, knowing her aversion to having dirty hands, we all knew she wouldn't want to do it). But after seeing Natalie having so much fun with it, and after a lot of reassuring that she could wash her hands afterwards, she really got into it! Natalie had a blast, scraping, carving, and helping take pictures when Mom was busy!



Auntie Kathi got to come up for the weekend of Halloween! It was so great to see her! She made all of our costumes! She is so talented! She and the girls were fairies from the Tinkerbell movies. Alexis was Tinkerbell, Natalie was Silvermist, and Kathi was Rosetta. They turned out great!!! Thanks Auntie Kathi!!! She took the girls to Natalie's school for the fall festivle on Friday. They had a lot of fun!

On Saturday, my work had a Zumba Halloween party. If you're not familiar with Zumba, it's an extremely popular exercise class that involves a lot of dancing, it's quite fun! Anyway, I had to work it and was told "Stephanie, you don't have to dress up, but it would be great if you got into the spirit of things and were in costume!" Which I translated into, "You have to dress up" :-). So Kathi helped me make a zombie costume out of an old shirt from the health club and I went as the RHC (Riverside Health Club) Zombie. A friend of mine did my make up and it turned out awesome! Thanks Sarah!!! It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Christel said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this post. I love the pictures! Kathi's costumes are absolutely perfect and they are all, of course, beautiful!