CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Have a Graduate


Today Natalie graduated from pre-school! We woke up and curled her hair. Isn't she beautiful?!?

We were all excited and happy for her! OK off topic a little bit here, but I have two gorgeous girls! I know, I know, all mom's say that right? But I tried looking at them objectively (impossible for me to do) and they really are beautiful! Now back to the topic at hand....

We all got to go to school with her today and got to participate in all the fun activities! Like coloring whales with chalk. Alexis and Natalie had a blast coloring with each other! You'd think they've never colored before.

Alexis got to sit with Naatlie during their circle time. I'm blessed to have two girls that absolutely love and adore each other! I thought that it was such a sweet thing that Natalie had her arm around her sister!



They made little diplomas for all the kids and held an actual ceremony for them. This, obviously, is Natalie getting her diploma.

Natalie with her teachers Teacher Molly and Teacher Becky. Two of the greatest ladies you'll ever meet!







Pre-School Graduating Class of '09

2 comments:

Christel said...

Totally cute pictures! I love that she sat with her arm around Alexis. Can you be any cuter? Seriously!!!! LOVE IT! :)

And yes, you do have to very beautiful little girls.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Christel, your girls are gorgeous! And Natalie looks so cute with her curled hair!