CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Funny Story

So today as we are running around town Alexis starts copying everything Natalie was saying so Natalie called her a copycat. Alexis then said "I not copycat." So Natalie then said "OK then you're an echo." Alexis responds with "I not echo!" We then all start teasing her calling her either a copycat or an echo. And each time she responds with "I not copycat/echo!" Peter eventually says, "Ok you're an Alexis," to which she responds "I not Alexis." So I ask her if she's not an Alexis, then what is she? She answers, "Monster! Hahahaha!" She has such the sense of humor!

No comments: