CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE

It's crazy and a little sad at the same time. They go from this

to this


in what seems just a few months.

Natalie celebrated her 5th birthday on the 22nd. And then we got to drive down to Seaside and spend the weekend with Mom, Tom and Vanessa on the beach! It was a lot of fun! Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Christel said...

What an adorable and precious little girl you have! Happy Birthday Natalie bug! :)


We all love, and miss you!
J, C, and E