So the past 10 minutes have been a bit crazy, but exciting! First Alexis came up to me saying "poo poo" and then she turned around and went into the bathroom. She has been liking sitting on her potty lately, which we have been encouraging. So I went in and took off her diaper, expecting this to be like all the others where she just sits there for a minute or two and then is "done". But this time she actually went pee in the potty! YAY Alexis! Mommy is so proud!!! Of course while I'm in the middle of trying to catch her to put her diaper back on (she likes to run now after sitting on the potty and make Mommy or Daddy catch her...) the phone rings. So Peter answers it and of course it's for me, so I hand the diaper off to him and he continues to wrestle up Alexis and get her diaper back on. Anyway the phone caller turns out to be a lady saying that Natalie has finally been accepted into the preschool program we've been trying to get her in and she starts school on MONDAY!!!! YAY!!! She/we is/are super excited! She'll get to ride the bus and everything! I don't know which Natalie is more excited about: going to school, riding a bus, or getting a backpack this weekend. Haha.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so great (both accounts)! YAY for the Boyd girls!!!!
Congrats my dears!
Wow! Big day! Congratulations! I bet Natalie will love preschool.
Post a Comment