Happy Halloween a little late. Hope you all had a great, spooky, day!
We had a lot of fun all week! My sister, Auntie Kathi, came up to visit Monday and left on Wednesday. With her came the tutu she made for Natalie. Auntie Kathi was a ballerina too, and they dressed up together and danced and had a ton of fun being ballerinas together! As much as I tried, I could NOT find Natalie a leotard, so she ended up wearing a pink shirt and pink shorts underneath. It was still extremely cute! We originally got Alexis a bee costume. I thought it would be really stinking cute since we call her Squeaky-Bee. But when we brought it home and tried it on her, it was way too small for her. Which bummed me out. So we took it back and exchanged it for a lion costume. Which was so super cute, that my bummness about the bee immediately disappeared! On Halloween, I was able to get the girls ready in their costumes. I let Natalie wear a little bit of make-up, basic eye shadow and a little blush. And then I drew a nose and some whiskers on Alexis with an eye liner. They both looked great! Unfortunately I had to work Friday night at the health club, so I was unable to go trick-or-treating with the girls. But Peter and Grandma went and they, apparently, had a ton of fun! (See slideshow above for pictures)
Yesterday, we went down and visited the Winkey's. We all had a ton of fun. The girls played with Eli (Christel, can you send me the couple pictures you got?), Peter watched Jess play a new video game (which surprisingly, he hasn't said he wants yet) and Christel and I played a bunch of games of Gin. Can't do much better than that! We totally did not want to leave last night. We actually stayed an hour or so longer than we originally planned, which always seems to be the case when we visit them!
Pippa's Ice Cream Party
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
I know, we force you into staying! :) hehe It was so good to see you guys yesterday! SO MUCH FUN!
Post a Comment