So today I filled in for a couple hours for someone at the health club, so Peter dropped me off and went and did his errands (well, our errands) that needed to be done, and then picked me up after he was done. When he picked me up, he was telling me about how when he was at one of the stores, the checkout lady said "Go Huskies!" when they were done. Peter then replied "No, GO COUGS!!!" I was giggling a little bit, when in the back seat Alexis starts saying "Go Couug! Go Couug!" over and over again while waving her arms in the air! Like I already stated, it was a proud moment!
1 comment:
That's awesome! Go Alexis (and of course our sucky Cougars)!
On a side note, the house next door is for rent (or possibly sale) again. Corey and Mindy left for Cali on Sunday. Come on down. LOL
Post a Comment