CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
I'm me and I'm the best me I know! Tee hee. I'm a wife to the best man any girl could ask for. I'm Mom to the two most beautiful girls, Natalie (7 years) and Alexis (4 years)! Skruffy is our dog, whom we all love very much. I got my elementary education degree from Washington State University...Go Cougs!!! I enjoy reading and writing children's stories, listening to music, dancing (even though I suck at it), and spending time with family and friends.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Still no pictures...

...but I am looking! Where could they have gone to????? It's mid April, we had to have downloaded some this year! Oh well! Anyway, I'm just doing a quick post to say HAPPY SPRING!!! The weather here the past few days has been WONDERFUL!!!! Sunny, not too rainy, and warmish! I love Spring!

No comments: